We are looking to expand our team of wonderful providers who share our passion for helping young people conquer one of the most challenging phases of their lives. Quality of care is our top priority, and we are searching for people who share our values.
As a Talking Twenties clinician, you will provide telehealth services to clients in Washington and Oregon. Our practice caters to providers with all levels of availability, and we welcome applicants interested in part-time work.
- Fully licensed mental health providers (therapists and prescribing providers)
- A minimum of six hours of availability per week
- Commitment to high-quality, evidence-based mental health care A passion for serving teens or young adults
- Dedicated administrative support to assist with scheduling, intake, billing, and more
- Marketing support to raise awareness of Talking Twenties and drive new clients your way
- A direct line to our founder for any advice, questions, or comments
- Fair and competitive compensation that increases with higher caseloads
- Full control of your schedule and client load Referral access to multidisciplinary mental health providers